Live NFT Gladiatorial Games!
RomanPunk Fighting NFTs are back and more belligerent than ever!
The inaugural Summer of Gladiators tournament was held in the RomanPunks Discord from June to August, 2021. Owners of RomanPunk NFTs on the Ethereum blockchain engaged in weekly dice battles in an elimination challenge to decide the winner of the epic Cyclops NFT.
Since completing the Summer of Gladiators tournament, the RomanPunk empire has expanded onto the WAX blockchain, and a new breed of fighters are now hungry for more blood!
Join Emperor Punktavian and his team of Prefects on Twitch for a new style of gladiatorial battles that allow for more fights, more interactivity and more prizes!
Introducing the Live Gladiatorial Games!
How to Enter
There is more than one way to enter the Live Gladiatorial Games. Owners of both ETH and WAX NFTs are qualified to take part.
- Own a RomanPunk ETH NFT with one of the following types: ‘centurion’, ‘soldier’, or ‘gladiator’.
- Own a RomanPunk WAX NFT that is included in the ‘fighter’ schema.
The ETH RomanPunks are entered by default and require no action on the part of the owner.
WAX NFTs on the other hand, must be ‘played’ in the Twitch chat. Holders of the WAX NFT will have a small window of time when called upon, to share the Atomic Hub URL that proves their ownership of one of the two fighters on deck.
- Introduction → project updates and
- Barracks Brawl → head to head between “SOLDIER” type NFTs
- Arena Duel → head to head between “GLADIATOR” type NFTs
- Century Battle → head to head between “CENTURION” type NFTs
- Intermission → fun streaming giveaways through UEBS
- Royal Rumble → all 3 of the above winners fight to the death
For each match, fighters will be selected at random using a picker wheel.
Battles are conducted with a simple dice roll in order to allow for quick decisions and multiple matches.
Fighter stats are detailed on this spreadsheet as well as on the WAX NFT immutable attributes:
A fighter is given a 6-sided dice for each attack point they possess.
(defense and speed points are reserved for future battle formats)
Awards and Prizes
WAX players are awarded prizes for winning each match, each day and each tournament:
- Various RomanPunk WAX NFTs are awarded to the winner of each match.
- Legendary RomanPunk WAX NFTs are awarded to the winners of each day.
- Ethereum RomanPunk NFTs and Mythical RomanPunk WAX NFTs are awarded to the winners of each tournament.
ETH NFT holders are awarded prizes at the end of each tournament
- Ethereum RomanPunk NFTs are awarded to the TOP 3 winners at the end of each tournament
Each season will last 8 weeks, during which time all the victories will be tallied for both WAX and ETH players.
At the end of the tournament, separate prizes will be awarded to both the top 10 WAX players and the top 3 ETH NFTs with the most accumulated victories.
Fighter stats will be tallied on a spreadsheet which can be viewed here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bmNwYBRIztcOEndRR6wQdcO5o3YBqhjbpQpzWaY3npc/edit?usp=sharing
How to Get Started
- Grab an Ethereum RomanPunk on OpenSea with the property type: centurion, gladiator or soldier: https://opensea.io/collection/romanpunks?search[sortAscending]=true&search[sortBy]=PRICE&search[stringTraits][name]=Type&search[stringTraits][values]=Soldier&search[stringTraits][values]=Gladiator&search[stringTraits][values]=Centurion
- Grab a WAX RomanPunk fighter ‘pack’ off Nefty Blocks (starting November 4th at 4:00pm EAT):
- Grab a WAX RomanPunk fighter or pack off the secondary market on Atomic Hub: https://wax.atomichub.io/explorer/collection/romanpunksio
Visit our website for more information about RomanPunks NFT project:
Romanpunks — Romanpunks NFTs on Opensea
“It’s AD 410, the Goths are sacking the city of Rome. A rift in the fabri c of space-time occurs at the Temple of…
Check us everywhere on linktree:
Meet the creators and join our fledgling community on Discord: