Roleplay a RomanPunk on Twitter and earn tokens for participating.
Twitter is the de facto primary social network for NFT projects, so it’s only natural that our first roleplay activity be there. The high level of engagement that can be created and the ability to have multiple accounts makes for the ideal platform to roleplay our RomanPunk characters.
Read more about the RomanPunk Roleplay epochs:
Roleplay with RomanPunks
Community engagement and worldbuilding enhanced through a roleplay system that rewards participants.
How it Works
Set up a new Twitter account for a RomanPunk character. Tweet, retweet and comment as your RomanPunk character and earn tokens for participating. Tweets should be ‘in character’, acting out the personality you imagine them as in the RomanPunk universe.
The Artist Romanly Known as Punk: https://twitter.com/formerlypunk
Minerva Goddess of Wisdom: https://twitter.com/punkminerva
Punk Antony: https://twitter.com/romanpunkantony
Crypto Toy: https://twitter.com/hercryptoslave
How to Participate
- Setup Twitter profile with proper PFP, name, backstory in description, link to RomanPunks accounts & banner.
- Roleplay up to 3 characters at once.
- Choose only characters that you own on OpenSea — if you want to play without owning an ETH piece, we will temporarily assign one from our own collection.
- If your characters don’t already have names and backstories, we will assign them on request so you can begin roleplaying immediately.
- Tweet, retweet and comment as your RomanPunk character. What/how you tweet is up to you, just keep it appropriate.
Rewards for Participation
- Helping to shape the RomanPunk world and build engagement for the growth of the project.
- Each Tweet by a character counts as a ‘raffle entry’ for NFT prizes awarded on January 1st. All participants with at least 50 entries will be entered in the draw for:
1st prize: 1 RomanPunk Deity NFT, 500 WAXP, 50 $SAND
2nd prize: 1 RomanPunk Famous NFT, 250 WAXP, 25 $SAND
3rd prize: 1 RomanPunk Cyborg NFT, 100 WAXP, 10 $SAND
4th prize: 1 RomanPunk Ape NFT, 100 WAXP, 10 $SAND
All other entrants: 1 RomanPunk Common ETH NFT
- Denarii token can be claimed in the Discord https://discord.gg/romanpunks by posting retweets and profile pic usage in the task log.
- Periodic ‘in character’ challenges will provide additional opportunities to earn denarii and NFT giveaways
- Only 1 prize per user, regardless of the number of characters you are roleplaying.
The Twitter Tribe Roleplay will always be a thing, but this contest closes on December 31st. New entries will be allowed until December 30th.
More questions? Hit us up on Discord or Telegram.
“It’s AD 410, the Goths are sacking the city of Rome. A rift in the fabric of space-time occurs at the Temple of Jupiter Capitolinus. Suddenly multiple dimensions collide and coalesce. Time travelers and spacefarers exist alongside terrestrials who had previously lived thousands of years apart. The world is now a fractured patchwork of time and space with Rome at the center of it all. The world is now RomanPunk.”
RomanPunks is an independent, crypto-based fine art world-building movement inspired by history and the cyberpunk aesthetic. We find inspiration from 20th-century culture and science fiction authors including Wiliam Gibson, Philip K. Dick, and Harry Turtledove while being guided by professional work and academic studies in ancient history, art history, illustration, and blockchain technology.
RomanPunks has NFT collections on both the Ethereum and WAX blockchains in addition to a nascent Discord-based community of well over 600 active users who engage in play-to-earn gameplay utility. For live project updates, please follow our Medium page and visit our website.